Arctic Ring of Life
The Arctic Ring of Life is one of North America’s largest polar bear habitats and is also home to arctic foxes and seals.
The most unique feature of the Arctic Ring of Life is the spectacular 70-foot-long Frederick and Barbara Erb Polar Passage, a clear tunnel that winds through a vast underwater marine environment. This 12-foot-wide, 8-foot-tall tunnel takes visitors underneath diving and swimming polar bears and seals!
- $2500 – Evening rental 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- $500 – Each additional hour
- $100 – Optional polar bear feeding
- Nunavut Gallery
- Polar Passage
- Ice Cave
- Capacity: 50 seated dinner / 75 strolling reception
- Includes 60” round tables, linens, chairs
- One tram to escort guests to and from event and parking
- Food and beverage service is through the Detroit Zoo Catering Department, “Dining in the Wild.”
Hours and rates subject to change. Zoo facilities may not be rented for any event that the Zoo deems inconsistent with its character and/or its mission of Celebrating and Saving Wildlife.