Free with Zoo admission | Free for members
Two days of “egg-cellent” fun are planned for Bunnyville, the Detroit Zoo’s springtime celebration, presented by Meijer!
What Can I Expect During Bunnyville?
- A Golden Egg Hunt sponsored by Kinder Joy®
- “Ed-zoo-cation” stations
- Habitat chats
- Spring-themed animal enrichments
- Complimentary bunny ears
- Live entertainment
- Exclusive photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
What’s New at Bunnyville 2022?
- This year’s Golden Egg Hunt is sponsored by Kinder Joy®! During the hunt, children can search for one of 150 eggs hidden throughout the Zoo each day. One egg per group can be redeemed for one prize. Get an early start on the fun by taking this “egg-citing” quiz from Kinder Joy® that enters you for a chance to win a family membership for one year to the Detroit Zoo.
- Guests are encouraged to bring canned goods for donation to Gleaners Community Food Bank. A portion of this weekend’s ticket sales will also go directly to Gleaners! By attending Bunnyville, you are directly supporting your local community.
- Bunnyville is also supported this year by Michigan Educational Credit Union, Doetsch Environmental Services and Aqua Tots.
Do I need to purchase Bunnyville Tickets?
Bunnyville is included with your purchase of admission to the Detroit Zoo on April 15 and 16 and will run from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. both days. Regular Zoo hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Bunnyville is free for members.
How Does Bunnyville Support the Detroit Zoological Society’s (DZS) Mission?
By attending events hosted by the Detroit Zoo, you are directly supporting the DZS’s mission of Celebrating and Saving Wildlife and Wild Places. Your event admission provides support so that the DZS can continue to demonstrate extraordinary leadership in conservation, animal welfare, education and environmental sustainability.
Don’t miss out on the Detroit Zoo’s “egg-stravaganza” of family fun!
All guests visiting the Detroit Zoo who are not DZS members are required to purchase tickets in advance.