Member Only Evening Hours
Members only | Free admission and parking for members | No reservation required
Membership has its perks!
All Detroit Zoo members enjoy exclusive perks including early ticket access for all public events, exclusive invitations to special events, and discounts on tickets to select public events and Zoo experiences just to name a few.
New this year, we are thrilled to offer Member Only Evenings! Members will have the exclusive opportunity to visit the Zoo after hours with access to all 125 acres to explore. Skip the crowd and mark your calendars! Members of all ages and membership levels are welcome. Primary members may only bring the number of guests associated with their membership. Guests cannot attend without being accompanied by a primary member.
What can members expect during Member Only Evening Hours?
- Exclusive access to the Zoo’s habitats until twilight
- Access to Dinosauria, an immersive walk-through experience featuring 29 life-like animatronic dinosaurs*
- Discounts on Zoo merchandise from Zoofari Market
- Complimentary access to the art exhibition, Sayaka Ganz: Reclaimed Creations
- Train rides on the Tauber Family Railroad*
- 4D Theater access*
- Carousel rides on the 36-foot custom-made, wood-and-brass Carousel adorned with 33 hand-carved, hand-painted figures*
*Additional fee applies
Do members need to make a reservation to attend Member Only Evening Hours?
No reservation is required. The Zoo will remain open until 8 p.m. July 6, 13, 20 and 27 for Member Only Evenings. Members will receive free admission and free parking. All members can enter through the front gates. Last Zoo entry will be at 7:30 p.m.
Not a member and want to attend?
Join our membership family today!