Mother’s Day Brunch *Cancelled*
- Members: $30 for adults and $25 for children 14 and under (includes admission)
- Non-Members: $40 for adults and $35 for children 14 and under (includes admission)
Three time slots for seating:
- 10:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
Moms and their families are invited to celebrate Mother’s Day at the Detroit Zoo. Mother’s Day Brunch will be held in Main Picnic Grove and features a delicious brunch buffet, complete with cash bloody Mary and mimosa bar and a gift for mom. Walk-up tickets are available; however, purchasing in advance is recommended.
This event is outside, under a tent. The event will take place rain or shine.
10 AM-1 PM Tickets
- Zoo opens at 9 AM, brunch buffet service starts at 10:00 a.m. in the Main Picnic Grove. The event ends at 2 p.m., at which time guests are welcome to enjoy the Zoo.
- Please enter the Zoo through the main gate off Ten Mile Rd. and park in the small parking lot (across from main admissions).
- Please check-in at admission booth 10.
- Please note this is family style seating and you may be seated with another family. Sorry, there are no high chairs or booster seats available.
- All Zoo habitats open at 9:00 a.m. The Zoo closes at 5:00 p.m. Pre-sold tickets include admission to the Zoo, walk up tickets will not.
- If you have any questions or seating requests, please contact Jessica Bono, JessicaBono@kmssa.com