Ticketing, Membership, and Education Terms
- No refunds/exchanges
- One admission/show/ride per ticket
- Not responsible for lost/stolen tickets
- Admission tickets not valid for special events
- Memberships ordered online become effective immediately and your email confirmation serves as your temporary card granting you free admission and parking to the Zoo. Please print your confirmation receipt at the end of your transaction
- Membership Gift Certificates will begin the day that the recipient redeems it and expires one year from that date.
- Allow a minimum of three to seven days for processing memberships purchased online, and a minimum of two weeks for memberships purchased by mail.
- One cardholder listed on the membership must be present any time the membership is used for admission to the Zoo.
- Zoo memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Detroit Zoo reserves the right to revoke a membership if appropriate conduct has been violated.
- I give the Detroit Zoological Society permission to administer basic first aid (i.e. bandage, icepack) to the above participant. The Detroit Zoological Society does not dispense medications, including pain relievers. In case of illness or injury to my child, I give consent to the Detroit Zoological Society to seek medical attention for the above participant and I hereby authorize any treatment deemed necessary. I understand that I will be responsible for any associated costs. Special arrangements can be made for administration of medications to a child with signed permission from a parent. I understand that my child is allowed to carry emergency medications (inhalers, epinephrine injectors) with signed parent permission.
- I give the Detroit Zoological Society or its agent’s permission to take photos, audio recordings and/or video of the above participant and to use said media taken of the above participant for promotional efforts, and I waive any right to compensation for such use.